Tuesday 8 May 2012

Nearing the end.

NOOOOO, SCHOOL ENDS TOMORROW.

I can't deal with this, in every lesson I cry because the teacher tells us how much they'll miss us...
PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER ANYMORE!
My friends and I made a card for our Graphics teacher and he already said so many nice things that we couldn't face him, so we just left his card and photo on his desk for when he arrives tomorrow - it'll be a nice surprise.
WHYYYYYYYY SIR, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO KIND BY BUYING US 4 CAKES, PRETZELS AND BOTTLES OF SOFT DRINKS.
 I can't handle this. I think I might just faint.
Thank God I can vent on here, phewww.
Our geography teacher did the same for us too but I'm seeing him next year anyways so I don't really care haha.
And OH MY GOD, MY ENGLISH TEACHER IS THE LOVELIEST LADY EVER. She made brownies for us and brought in the tray :( we ate it all and -
SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO MISS SAYING MY NAME AND GOOD LUCK ETC, this literally made me burst out into tears, I felt like I was going to die.
Everyone in my school is extremely lovely (apart from some exceptions, haha) I'm going to hate leaving forever in 2 years. 
Nuuuuu I have to face my last lesson with my extremely lovely spanish teacher tomorrow. I must remember not to wear makeup... hahaha
At least I have prom to look forward to? :( I don't want to grow up

ENOUGH NOW, 
I must do work (at 12am...)
CIAO BELLA!

*[EDIT]* 


Looking back on this post, I sound really clingy and strange... BAHAHAHA I was emotional, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment