Tuesday 12 June 2012

Super bored post... EXO K!

As you can tell from the title, I'm super freaking bored (at 3am). This is ridiculous, I should be sleeping.

 I've become super depressed recently because I keep thinking about my family and how broken it is, I wonder if people ever think this way too. My guess is yes, there are loads of people. Occassionally, I can't get to sleep because of this so I try and force my mind to shut down but I end up thinking about situations more and have a panic attack so I have to talk to someone, be it by phone or online. I am a seriously dependent person.

WHY AM I SO EMOTIONAL all the time?

I think I just need a hobby or I need to work more, but I'm just too lazy... So ultimately, I'm all to blame T_T oh well

BTW, my friend and I have got tickets to see the MBC festival in london! Exo K and 4minute will be there! I think the other people were called Norazo or something, I haven't really heard of them but I searched them up on YouTube and listened to some of their songs... They're pretty funny and they sound good, that's all that counts right? Haha.
The date of this is going to be  between my exams so I'm a bit worried :S but who can help that now? I don't really mind that I didn't get front row seats for this concert/festival because they aren't my favourite band. As long as I can see them, I'm happy.

My favourite Exo K member is:
ChanYeol
It's because of his curly hair haha ^_^ so bouncy. And he has a pretty deep, crazy voice (he's a rapper)
There's another picture I have but I'm not sure if it's of him because all the members look alike (NO RACIAL). I'm getting tired, maybe I'll write the post tomorrow... Although I need to revise because I have more exams in 6 DAYS, OH MY LORD.

Ciao4now, Lily 

p.s. I want a job at Muji, they have a 3month contract for the olympics but I'm away for the         whole last month :'( 
       WHY ME??!?!??!£r?!??!?£?! I REALLY WANT THIS JOB.

p.p.s. That may have been irrelevant to this blogpost but WHO CARES, IT'S MY BLOG >:) 

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks, your blog seems like the kinda stuff I'd read anyways so sure! As you can tell I'm a bit of a rookie so a follower would be nice haha x

    ReplyDelete